- Contact Us
Lloyds Autobody Charity Raffle Full Terms and Conditions - Published 24.04.18
The promoter is: Lloyds Autobody Ltd (company no. 05057964) whose registered office is at 1 Brasenose Road, Bootle, Liverpool, Merseyside, L20 8HB.
Lloyds Autobody Limited is registered with Sefton Council as a Small Society Lottery and is therefore bound by all terms and conditions set by them while conducting this raffle. Registration Number: 030110.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Lloyds Autobody Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
The entry fee is £1.00 GBP per entry to this competition, multiple entries are allowed.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://www.lloyds-autobody.com/blog
Information on how to access the competition information will also be circulated through our social media platforms:
Closing date for entry will be Monday 2nd July 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Details of raffle and how to enter are as follows:
Entry Fee is £1 per entry and multiple entries are allowed
Payments Pledged Easily by Text Through Just Giving
All entrants must be over 18 years old
Simply Text LLOY72 followed by £1 to 70070 to donate £1 to Claire House
Simply Text LLOY88 followed by £1 to 70070 to donate £1 to Francis House
DUE TO DATA PROTECTION LAWS WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION WHEN YOU DONATE
IN ORDER FOR US TO REGISTER YOUR ENTRY IN THE COMPETITION PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
1 no Standard Tesla Model S for Kids battery powered ride on as detailed in the following flyer http://tesla.radioflyer.com/build.html
Supplied with Standard Lithium Ion Battery and Plug-in Charger
C/W Black Turbine Wheels
The car is equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including:
MP3 Sound System, Forward/Reverse, Horn, Working Headlights, Spacious Interior, Frunk (front Trunk).
The car is supplied in Midnight Silver but if you prefer one of the other 3 colours offered in the range, in association with HD Wraps-Manchester, we will wrap the car for you free of charge.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call/Text Message/DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
23. All entrants will pledge his/her entry fee/s via text entry through Just Giving and will therefore be subject to their terms and conditions, details of which can be found here:https://www.justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service-versions/terms-of-service-v10
24. The Sole Recipients are Francis House Children’s Hospice (Registered Charity Number 328659) and Claire House Children’s Hospice (Registered Charity Number 1004058)
Lloyds Autobody carry out a wide range of car body repair services, matching the high standards of leading manufacturers. We take into account the unique specifications of each model, as well as the official materials, parts. We use only industry recognised processes to complete each repair.View Our Services
Your enquiry will be responded to within 3-4 hours, if you do not receive contact by then please call the listed number relevant to you.
Lloyds Autobody Manchester
Unit 11, Ringway Trading Estate,
Mollington Road, Wythenshawe,
Manchester M22 5LH
0161 437 9911
Lloyds Autobody Liverpool
Unit 1, Brasenose Road,
Merseyside L20 8HB
0151 933 3686